Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm So Blue





BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!



Yup, that sounds like me.
Baby G is sleeping the day away. He seems to go through cycles of being awake most of the day one day and then sleeping all the next day; like he's trying to cram in all the knowledge he can all at once and then spending the next day processing it.
I wish that meant that I was getting something done today. I have so much to do that I just keep bouncing from one thing to the next without really getting anywhere. Also, I have a horrible pain in my left wrist, just under the thumb...it gets worse each day and it's making more and more difficult to pick Baby G up. ugh.

No comments: