Saturday, February 17, 2007

Cleaning Out My Bookmarks

I haven't gone through my bookmarks in about 2 or 3 years (maybe longer); yeah, I take my time to do things. So today I decided it would be good to start cleaning up and oraganizing the computer (especially since I start school again soon).
Here's some interesting?, and some fun, links I found while going through them:

Warning! Some of these links are addictive!

Retro Cell Phone Handset
9 Ball
The Asylum Psychiatric Clinic For Abused Cuddly Toys
BibliOdyssey: Zoomorphic Calligraphy
cat haiku
Contraction Master(I used this to time my contractions with Baby G)
The Flickr Peepshow
Googlism (Nancy) (I can't decide between liking "nancy is a sneaky little snot" and "nancy is way cool" better.)
How To Fold A Shirt
Notpron(I lost my place!!!)

I think that is it for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some more links from my bookmarks folder.

No comments: