Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

I finally signed up for the Pro Flickr Account. I have had a free account for awhile and have recently decided I'd like to try to upload some old photos on my computer, as well as try to scan and upload some older photos.

I just uploaded some photos from the vacation we took to Monterey in 2002. It was a much needed vacation, my first vacation in 3 years and Aaron's first vacation ever; also our first vacation together. I had just had a miscarriage a few months before, and at the same time that happened we had moved in with Aaron's Aunt and Uncle to help out his Aunt who had two rare forms of cancer. We were stressed to say the least and were really glad to be able to get away for a few days.

I don't have a picture of this, and I really wish I did, but when we got back from this vacation we nearly ran over our cat, Mitch, who was sitting in the middle of the road in front of the house. He looked like he thought he owned the road and was not budging from his spot, until we got out of the car to get him....

No comments: