Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Fussiness Fixer

Fussiness Fixer

So, I got the rebozo last Friday. I've been using it as often as I can this week. It took me a couple of hours to find a way to wear it that was comfortable. It fits a lot smaller than I thought it would, and I keep forgetting how much bigger I am. I found a comfortable way to wear it though and it's been wonderful. I can wash dishes, and fold laundry while I'm wearing him, and he gets close time with mommy. The really great thing is that within 5 minutes of putting him in, he's asleep. It works great when he's being fussy, like he was just 10 minutes before I took this photo. I'm thinking I'm going to go buy about 3 or 4 yards of breathable (very important) fabric so I have more options as to how to wear him, cause you know, I'm HUGE now and need about 9 feet of fabric....

No comments: