Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happiness Is A Good Cup Of Coffee

My new French Press, Yum
So I finally, after much research and thought, got myself a French Press. Luckily, I work at a bookstore that has a cafe that sells them, so I got a very nice discount, which made the decision easier as I would not be out too much money should it end up not working for me.
After one cup of French Press coffee... I threw away my electronic brewer.
Now to figure out how to grind my beans without scaring the heck out of Baby G; won't make that mistake again. (For now the solution is to grind in the bathroom, hehe.)

2 comments:

Michele said...

HA! I love the image I got of you in the bathroom grinding your beans in secret like a true addict.

Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.