Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Project

P1010047

Haven't come up with a cool name for my Friday Project post yet, and I also couldn't, or didn't have time to, come up with a project for this week. So instead I have five projects that I have found around the web that I think are interesting and would like to try.

1. The first project I found at LifeHacker. It's a pen hack; a magnetized pen. Check it out here: MacGyver Tip: Magnetize a Bic pen

2. The next project is a beginner beading project that I would like to try sometime soon. I found it at Tammy Powley's website Jewelry and Beading.Here is the link to the project at her About.com page: Fringe Earrings

3. Project number 3 is a cool Ikea hack from Ikea hacker.It's time to get out the markers.

4. The next project comes from Curbly. Curbly is a very cool DIY site. This project shows you how to make your own roach clip memo/photo holders. How To Make Roach Clip Memo/Picture Clips

5. And finally, this last project can be found at Instructables, another really cool DIY site.
Magnetic Rubik's Dice Cube

Have at it, and have fun!

No comments: