Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Been Busy

Don't have much to post about right now. Aaron started his Family Leave (Thank you California!) this week, so we have been spending a lot of time together as a family.
Highlights from the weekend:
* The pain in my wrist is getting worse, so I finally found a wrist brace and started wearing it yesterday. I'll post a picture later.
* Jo Ann Fabrics had a 40% off sale on beads and jewelry making supplies so I got stocked up on some new beads and supplies. I also started some new bracelets (pictures coming soon).
* I FINALLY got in some time on Final Fantasy XII. I've been trying since December to play it, I just had no time.
* I tried to quit smoking a failed miserably, yet again.
* Found out that there was a rumor going around at work that I wasn't coming back; hah! I wish!
* Watched a really funny movie yesterday called Idiocracy.

That's it for now. When I have some more time, I'll get up some pictures.

No comments: