Thursday, March 22, 2007

Is it Thursday Already?

This week is flying by and I haven't really had anything to post about.

I did, finally, get through every single feed in my Google Reader this morning. I usually have 200+ a day to get through.; I had a lot of catching up to do. In case you haven't noticed, I have a Google Reader gadget on my right sidebar, and I add my favorite posts daily. There's some good stuff there you should check out.

Aaron and I are spending time together everyday with Baby G; doing family stuff. We've been out every day this week. Yesterday Aaron took Baby G out with him while he ran errands so I could have some time alone for almost two hours. I had time alone; by myself. I spent that time eating junk food and playing Final Fantasy XII. It was heaven. Today I think we are going to the park, if we can get Baby G's stroller fixed. We went out for a walk after dinner last night, Aaron wanted to use the stroller that we were given and hadn't used yet, and while we were walking I noticed one of the wheels was wobbly. When we got back Aaron tried to fix it and determined that we need a new part for it. So if that gets done today, we will go to the park, do lots of trail walking, and take lots of pictures. I still have a ton of things to do before the end of the week.

I was going to put up a second part to that bathroom post tomorrow, but just haven't gotten around to cleaning the bathroom and making it picture ready, so I may scrap that and give you something else (a sort of IKEA hack). I still have some bracelets to finish, and I do need to get some housecleaning done. My apartment looks like it threw up and it's literally turned into a maze; it's fun (not) trying to find trails to walk through.

I also need to figure out a posting schedule since I'll be back at work soon and don't know when I'll have time to post. I work in retail so I have one of those lovely retail schedules where you are closing one day and opening the next and never have the same two days off every week, I also almost never have a weekend off.

In my last post I forgot to mention the fun we had thrift shopping. I used to be a die hard thrift store shopper. Looks like I will be agian, what with having to constantly buy new clothes for a growing baby. I can't wear any of the clothes I currently own due to my huge wieght gain, so I needed clothes for work. I got 2 pairs of black slacks, and 3 really nice shirts for $12. For Baby G we got almost enough clothes to get through the year, for $15! Happiness is saving money.

No comments: