Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Time Flies

Is it Wednesday already?! I was just jolted out of sleep at 1:30 pm by a knock at the door, and the bell ringing. It was maintenance wanting to look at our fridge that hasn't been working. We have been having to throw out food before it's expiration date. I told him that in a still half asleep babble, and showed him my mushy fruit popsicles. He recommends a new fridge, and will be back later today with it. *Big Smile*. Poor guy must of thought I was a freak. I didn't have my coordination going or anything, I don't think I even made any sense when I spoke. I'm still not quite awake. The over-nighter at work went okay. We didn't get as much done as we had hoped, but it's always that way. I'm doing another tonight and then Thursday I get to do the big project at home.

No comments: