Sunday, June 12, 2005

Butterflies are free (and so are sunburns)!

Had an awesome day today! Had worked on team paper for class this morning; I did finish my other paper yesterday, and I think I did a good job. Anyway, Aaron and I headed off to the park after we finished the things we had to do this morning. Butterflies are everywhere. I tried really hard to get photos of the groups, but I'm just not fast enough. With a little patience I was able to get a few pictures of a couple individual butterflies (See below). I think we spent about 3 hours or so there and then headed off to the grocery store. We made rootbeer floats when we got home, yum! I got a little sunburned at the park (forgot my hat, ouch).Had a nice active, fun day overall. :)

butterfly


butterfly


butterfly


butterfly


butterfly


butterfly


water rippling


beach at the park

No comments: