Friday, June 03, 2005

Always Look On the Bright Side of Life

What a crazy day yesterday! Why are people so afraid of change? And why are older people especially afraid of change? I know that is a blanket statement, but I haven't yet run into any older person that hasn't fought change, any kind of change, with a very cranky attitude. And why do I always end up working with these people? I guess I must have something to learn from it; I wish I would learn it already! Most of my morning yesterday I had to deal with cranky old people, the rest of the day wasn't so bad. Got invited to the lake this weekend. If I can get my paper for class finished I just may go. Aaron and I took off to our park again yesterday after I got off work (pics below). After an hour I thought I was going to die; I am so out of shape. We had fun, and then went out to eat. When we got home, my daughter called (I always love to hear from her! *hugs*) Just 3 more weeks until she is here spending the summer with me! Anyway, we watched Monty Python's Life of Brian afterwards. Aaron had never seen it. After that it was off to bed. Now it's almost 7 am and I have to get ready for work or I'll be late. .........

Soooo tired!


Lots of trees


Eeeewwwwww


Ferry


Beach 1


Beach 2


Aaron on the beach


Pond


Point Pinole Plaque


Parking Lot

No comments: