Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I seriously need to take pictures!

Sorry I haven't posted since Sunday. I have been running all over the Bay Area, shopping, and watchings movies. I saw Batman Begins yesterday; awesome!I kept waiting for Batman to break out the chainsaw though, I still am traumatized from American Psycho, lol. My daughter and I are having fun and bonding. We had a very hot, European guy play with our nails yesterday, so I just had to buy the nail stuff. She gave me a great hand massage and manicure last night. I now have beautiful nails. :) I still have a week before I go back to work, and when I do go back I go back as a manager; I'm scared, but excited at the same time.
This is my final week of class, I have a paper to write, a final to finish and I'm editing and turning in the final paper for the team. Lots to do; I'm glad I took off work this week :) Gotta go get some of that homework done. Hopefully I'll have some photos soon.

No comments: