I've had about 3 hours of sleep in the past ... I have lost track of time..I guess 20 hours. I'm a little sleep deprived? I'm up for something fun to do to keep me going. When Aaron gets home later tonight, I'll be able to sleep. I'm hoping to get some naps in today....
Anyway, I was viewing my stats this morning and ran across this interesting meme on a blog that was listed in my stats. I have no idea where the original meme came from. I'm using my Dell DJ.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
1. Opening Credits: Jump - Van Halen (for some reason Van Halen ALWAYS plays first on my DJ when I Play All Tracks)
2. Waking Up: Purple Rain - Prince (LMAO)
3. First Day At School: Teddy Boy - The Beatles
4. Falling In Love: Following - The Bangles
5. Fight Song: Where'd You Go - Destiny's Child (huh?)
6. Breaking Up: If You Want - Depeche Mode
7. Prom: Suspended In Time - ELO (Olivia Newton-John)
8. Life: Rebel Yell - Billy Idol (Yes!)
9. Mental Breakdown: God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
10. Driving: Say It Isn't So - Hall & Oats
11. Flashback: Op 23: No 13, Act 4 Prelude - Morning - Peer Gynt
12. Getting Back Together: Desperate But Not Serious - Adam Ant (too good!)
13. Losing Your Virginity: You're the Inspiration - Chicago
14. Wedding: You've Got Her in Your Pocket - The White Stripes
15. Birth of a Child: Panic in Detroit - David Bowie (LOL)
16. Final Battle: Rockaway Beach - The Ramones (Right on!)
17. Funeral Song: I'm Not Down - The Clash (Another Right on!)
18. End Credits: Puppets - Depeche Mode
That was fun...I'll have to make a playlist of this over at Finetune.com