Thursday, January 25, 2007

hmmmm....

While I love my new layout and background, the functionality of my blog is kinda sucky. I may need to trash it and start over with one of the Blogger layouts. I hate, hate, hate the Blogger templates! I really should just get a new domain just for my blog, but I don't know if I can afford the added expense right now.

In other news...I haven't been feeling real great the past few days. We've been going through hell with Baby G. He's on the Zantac now, and starting to sleep better; hopefully his new sleeping patterns are a trend towards him sleeping LONGER than one hour at a time. Thanks to the medication (I think) we have been able to start him on a schedule.
On Tuesday I was up for 24 HOURS! I had been up for about 18 to 20 hours the day before and then I had about 3 or 4 hours of sleep just before the 24 hour thing and had only gotten about a 30 minute nap 3 hours into the 24 hour thing. (Does any of that makes sense?) By the end of the day Tuesday I was a wreck. I had had almost no sleep for 24 hours and for at least 12 of those hours I had to deal with a screaming baby. By the time Aaron got home from work I was a mess, my eyes were red from crying and I could barely speak. After that I got 5 hours of sleep and had to go back to baby care so Aaron could get some sleep before work. When I got up yesterday morning I started crying again, I was just so darn tired! I can totally understand why sleep deprivation is used as a means of controlling someone's mind. UGH! Luckily Baby G was an angel yesterday. He stuck to his new schedule and when he was awake he giggled and smiled and had fun. *Sigh*. Hopefully today goes just as well, because I am totally stressing over financial issues and the disorganized mess my home has become; I thought it was bad before I had a baby.
Smoking? Exercise? Hahahaha. Um, yea. I may need to see the doctor about getting back on Welbutrin.

No comments: