Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Sickies

I finally have a day off; no work, no school. I get to spend it trying not to move as much as possible with a one year old (Thank you Seaseme Street). I am sick. It started with a sore throat on Christmas Eve and then went into full head cold. Wednesday morning I woke up in a pool of snot with snot still running from my nose like water. Today, it's moved into my chest. I haven't had my coffee yet because I'm trying to drink lots of water and juice. So now I have a headache too. Hopefully it will be mostly gone by tomorrow when I go back to work.

Christmas was nice. Baby G woke up around 6:30 am. We opened gifts shortly after and then laid around all day. I was sick and fell asleep on the couch in the mid afternoon and after I woke-up I offered to make dinner. Aaron is usually the cook so I figured, even tough I was sick, I'd give him the night off from cooking. We had roasted chicken breasts with yams, stuffing, and peas. I'll post some pictures later when I have the camera back. For now, I'm going back to doing nothing....

2 comments:

Histrel said...

It really sucks to be ill on your day off :-( Hope you feel better soon {{{{hugs}}}}

Nancy said...

Awe, thanks Sharon. :)
A chest cold set in, but I've been fighting it with lots of fluids, cutting back on smoking (which is a topic I will get to in a post coming soon), and Mucinex. I'm feeling better sooner than usual and it looks like I may have warded off the dreaded Bronchitis.