Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back on the Mulit-task Wagon

Aaron and I have this thing where every year for our birthdays we give each other Amazon.com gift certificates. His birthday is in November and mine was just a few days ago. So last night I went to Amazon knowing exactly what I was going to get, and I got it. The day before I had tried to get it, but they sold out while I was hemming and hawing over whether or not I wanted that particular one. I decided I did and *poof* it was gone. So last night when I went back...there it was again and only 5 left in stock. I quickly added it to my cart and paid for it. Now, it's on it's way. What is it I got? This:

Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset

In Pink.

Most people hate these things, and out in public I do too. But I like to make phone calls from my home and I like to do things while I'm on the phone, like dishes or laundry. I also have a little one that I sometimes need both hands for, and my neck is not happy with me at the moment. This will be the perfect solution for my multi-tasking needs.

No comments: