Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update

I finally got an email from the sales department of the host I signed up with asking me to verify my order. The email stated that I could verify through live chat, so I tried that. The live chat agent directed me to a phone number; gee thanks for your help. Below is my response to the sales email (my phone number removed of course):

I can be reached at (phone number removed).

I have to say I am not too happy with your services so far and am rethinking going through with my order. I have waited for more than 72 hours for any type of communication from your company and your email below states that I can confirm my order through live chat, but your live chat agent directed me to your phone number instead of helping me. If I have any more problems, I will be canceling my order and trying another web host.

Sincerely,
Nancy
*****************

We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Histrel said...

Isn't it infuriating when you want to give people your business and they don't seem to want it!

I don't think people have a clue about giving good customer service nowadays - or am I being too cynical :-)

Nancy said...

No, you're right. I work for a company that gives excellent customer service (constantly being rated as the best) and I am so used to it that I kinda expect it when I go anywhere with my business. I find that almost anywhere I go the customer service is horrible compared to what I am used to. I'm not going through with my order with these people and am going to look for a new host.