Sunday, February 17, 2008

Opening Up to New Possibilities

Possibilities. I'm looking at that word, and it seems like a complicated word. You know how when you look at a word too often it starts to look like it can't be spelled right? Up until a couple of days ago that word just didn't seem right to me. On Friday I received my tax return, and when I received it I felt such a flood of relief. I paid off both of my credit cards right then, and right then a whole new world of possibilities opened up. I am finally free from debt and my finances are finally in the positive, if I don't count my student loans; I think Motley Fool would call it positive debt, ha. The freedom I feel now, while not whole, is a lot bigger than it was and feels so great.

So, 2008 is going to be the year of possibilities for me. School is almost over and some of the changes I have for my blog are coming together. Dates are getting set and plans are being formulated.

To begin, I am making the move to WordPress. As soon as I finish this post I am going to sign up with a host I've researched, and as soon as that is complete I'll be doing the download and moving everything over.

The rest of my plans I will post about later, and I have some that I think you will enjoy. School is almost over and my free time to explore and try new things will be opening up to new possibilities.

No comments: