Friday, February 01, 2008

January is Over?

How did that happen? I still have things I want to finish before January is over. Not fair! I just put Baby G down for a nap and sat down to get some things accomplished and realized that it is already February. I never got Baby G's 13 month update done, and after going through the last month of blog posts I realized that I also never posted anything about his One Year birthday party. So, following are some of his birthday pictures (from over a month ago...geez):

Star Wars Birthday Boy
Star Wars Birthday Boy

Baby G Padawan
Baby G Padawan

Baby G's birthday party was Star Wars themed. He picked that theme out himself. We took him to Party City and walked the birthday aisle and showed him each theme; he went crazy over Darth Vader, so Star Wars it was.

If it has Cheerios...
If it has Cheerios...

Baby G did not understand the cake thing. He stared at it, until we put Cheerios on it, then he got it. "Oh! You want me to eat it! Okay!"

Birthday Gifts
Baby G Birthday Gifts

He got lots of gifts and had tons of fun.

No comments: