Thursday, May 26, 2005

My boring life

So, I knit an MP3 cozy last night. I needed something fast and easy to do that I could actually finish. I am not great at sewing pieces together yet, but this will work (see pics below). Class ended on Monday (Thank God!). My next class starts on Tuesday; Human Resources, should be more interesting than economics. I have tons of things to say about work, but must figure out how to say it cleverly without giving out personal information. Maybe I'll start an anonymous blog so I can do that, hmmm.....I'm up for a promotion, but that means leaving the safety of my cave ( I work in a big warehouse type room with no windows.) I'm really excited about the fact that I have a 3 day weekend this weekend; no work and no school! That hasn't happened for me in about a year. I never get time off from both, it's always one or the other. I must actually go get ready to leave for work so I should stop typing now.

mp3 cozy


mp3 cozy

No comments: