Friday, October 19, 2007

New Look

So, what do you think? I wanted something a little less "colorful" without getting rid of the color; does that make sense? I wanted a little bit of a cleaner look, and didn't have a lot of time to create the graphics of my dreams. I think I like this though and will maybe stick with it awhile. Less work for me and I don't have to freak out at the end of the month because I don't have a new header ready. I have a couple new posts I'm working on and still need to get things going over at Nancy Kay Creations.

3 comments:

Histrel said...

Really like the new look Nancy. Nice and clean - quite web 2.0 look lol. I'm in the midst of designing an ePortfolio site for an assignment - I'll let you know when it's up and running (but don't hold your breath)

Nancy said...

Sharon,

Thank you! I wanted a more Web 2.0 look, but wasn't sure if I achieved anything similar. Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to to seeing your ePortfolio site.

Jenny H. said...

I think it looks spectacular! Sorry I haven't visited! We are moving this weekend and I have been CRAZY busy. I can't wait to hear more about your creative writing class. I have always wanted to take one as well!