Monday, October 08, 2007

Nancy Kay Creations

I wasn't sure when to post this. I'm hoping that I don't jinx myself by posting this now. You all know how often I come in here apologizing for not posting for soooooo long. How will I ever keep up? I just decided, "what the heck!" I've created a new blog that showcases my creative endeavors. I make jewelry, knit, take pictures, paint, and many other things, but I'm not an expert in anything and sometimes feel that what I create just isn't good enough. I need to get over that big time!. But regardless of my expertise, or non expertise, I love to create. So here it is Nancy Kay Creations. I hope that this will be a way for me to put myself out there, to take a leap outside my comfort zone a little and share a part of myself that I get really self-conscience about. Maybe it will lead to my sharing more here. Who knows? I hope that you will enjoy it.

No comments: