Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ch Ch Changes

For the past two days I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. We got a notice on Sunday that our apartment managers and maintenance would be doing walk-throughs this week. We are slated for today. Considering the state of mess that my apartment is in, I about had a heart attack. After work for the past two days I've just been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Everything is "clean", but I still have so much clutter, and it's going to take a lot of time to get rid of it all. I feel like all I've been doing lately is chucking things. Just this past two weeks I've gotten rid of two large boxes of books, 4 large bags of clothes and a small bag of junk that was just sitting around.

On the blogging front, I've been working on trying to come up with some new colors here for fall. The color theme may change from time to time until I come up with something I really like, which of course I will find right before December when I'll want to change it again, ha.
Also, I've been working on getting my very old website, rhowan.com, back up and running. I found a new host, and hopefully by the end of this week, or next, I'll have it up and running again. The website is very 1.0, maybe even an earlier version, but it's like my baby. I spent five years working very hard on it; hand coding the pages for a couple of years, and making my own graphics. I'm excited to get it going again.

Still in school. School is kicking my butt right now, I keep falling behind. I'm getting great grades, but the perfectionist in me is not happy with some of the work I turn in because it isn't always my best. Most of the time I am turning my papers in late, but I'm still getting A's. And now that I've said that I'll end up failing my current course, right? Ugh! I'm so looking forward to April and my last class.

I think that's it for now. I'd love to say that I will try to get in here more often to update, but every time I say that I end up waiting longer and longer to post. So, ttfn. I'll be back when I can.

1 comment:

zoot said...

There is a reason I never successfully blogged while in college - I never had the time!