Friday, May 04, 2007

More Tummy Time Blues and Being a Slacker

We are still battling through the Tummy Time Blues. This is one very happy baby I have, but tummy time brings out the raging, fussy beast. I can't really blame him though, I hate being on my tummy too.








That toy is one of his favorites. I call it Mr. Flashy. It looks like a Zebra that dropped a little too much acid back in the day. But, Baby G loves it. Yesterday, before I took the above pictures, Baby G finally rolled over. He's been fairly advanced in almost everything else, but that rolling over from tummy to back has been a hard one for him. I got out the camera in hopes he would do it again, no such luck, all I got was more screaming. So we'll try again this morning after he wakes up and has his morning bottle.

Right now, I'm supposed to be writing a paper for class, I have one due every week. I got up early just for that purpose; to have quiet time to write while Baby G sleeps, but instead I'm here...bad Nancy.

What was nice about this week was that I had our new sitter come by a couple days this week to watch Baby G so I could get things done around the house. That is the epitome of indulgence for me right now. I got my laundry room and kitchen spic and span, got dishes done, got clothes folded and put away, and was able to vacuum. My apartment is livable again, *sigh*.

And Baby G is waking up now....

No comments: