Sunday, October 08, 2006

Recently Reading, Watching, Listening

Having realized earlier that I have missed six months of RRWL postings, I figure I better get back to it. I guess I have been kinda preoccupied lately?

Here’s a list of titles, that I can remember, from the past few months:

Books

  1. The Heralds of Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey
  2. The Big Over Easyby Jasper Fforde
  3. The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforde
  4. Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
  5. Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs
  6. Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks
  7. The sword of Shannara Trilogy by Terry Brooks (currently trying to get through)

I know I’ve read more than this, but mostly just pregnancy titles and the rest I can't remember.

Movies

During the past few months we’ve been catching up with television shows we’ve missed because we have not had cable for the past two years. I have to say it’s been nice not having it and being able to watch what I want when I want on dvd. Right now, it’s all about the Smallville.

  1. Smallville (we’re up to the end of season 3)
  2. The 5th and final season of Six Feet Under
  3. The 4400 Season 2
  4. Last Exile (Anime)

Music

Nothing too new here, just the radio, 95.7 MaxFm and my MP3 player.

Depeche Mode’s new album, Playing the Angel has been heard around here a lot lately

No comments: