Sunday, February 18, 2007

More Cleaning Out Bookmarks: 3am Edition

Well, it's just about 3 am. Aaron has to be at work early today (love them retail schedules) so I had to get up a little earlier than usual, and decided to get back to cleaning out the bookmarks while Baby G is sleeping. Here's some more interesting and fun stuff:

Secret Fun Spot
Serendipity(random generators)
Shop Goodwill(yes, you can shop goodwill online)
The Encyclopedia of Arda
The Meowinator(translate your words into cat language)
Think Geek (Soylent Green Is People (LOVE Think Geek, and my daughter has this shirt. I was going to buy it for her, but she beat me to it)
Virtual NES(Nintendo games online)
Weight Watchers recipe cards from 1974(I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!)
What Should I Read Next?

Done for now....

No comments: