Friday, January 27, 2006

Recently Reading, Watching, Listening...

I thought I would try out a once a month post of the books, movies, and music I have read, watched, and listened to over the past month. I figure a monthly thing will be easier for me. So here goes:
January 2006:

Books
1. Harry Potter #4 (I know I am way behind...I took 3 years off because I am surrounded by him everyday at work)
2. Her Mother's Daughter by Linda Carroll
3. I Don't Know What I Want, But I know It's Not This by Julie Jansen
4. Night by Elie Wiesel

Movies ( I love You Netflix!)
1. Duran Duran Live From London
2. The God Who Wasn't There
3. Manor House
4. March of the Penguins
5. The 4400

Music (I use a Dell DJ 20)
1. Journey
2. The Smiths
3. Hall & Oats
4. Duran Duran
5. Various 1970's

I think that completes the lists for this month. I could throw in Video Games, but I've only been playing Sims 2 sporadically, most of my other free time is spent on school work. :)

No comments: