Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm back!

So, it's been four years since I moved over to Wordpress. A lot of things have happened since I was in here last. I still have a Wordpress blog, but it's for my business, Nancy Kay Creations. I started the business in 2010, after I lost my job at the bookstore. If you've read my blog in the past, you know how unhappy I was at that time. The bookstore closing was a big relief to me. Anyway, Aaron and I both moved, we both started businesses (he is now a professional photographer), I am now working in retail again to pay the bills and get health insurance, but still trying to run my jewelry business. Grayson is now 5 years old and will be starting school in August. We'll be doing school through California Virtual Academies (CAVA). So I will be blogging a lot about that experience and getting back to my everyday musings here. I was on Facebook and sharing a lot over there, but spending way too much time reading and not getting the things done that I wanted. I'm at a point now where I want to write more and get more of my thoughts out. I missed blogging. Hope you'll continue with me.

No comments: