Thursday, May 17, 2012

Experimenting

So today is the second day that I won't be logging into Facebook. I decided, after  a couple months of thinking about it, that I needed to get away from Facebook for awhile. I'm so engrossed in it everyday, that I did not think that I could get away from it without deactivating the account. I really did not want to do that, but just wasn't sure.
So far, I think I am doing pretty well. Having my blog back helps. I do have to fight the urge to post something I find funny or interesting, but overall not missing it too much. I think that I have decided, though, that I will keep my facebook account active, especially because of my business account, but also because I know I will lose track of people who I would like to stay in touch with if I don't keep it.
The experiment will continue for the rest of the week and we'll see then what I ultimately decide. I am enjoying the freedom though. I almost feel like I'm on vacation.

No comments: