Monday, December 12, 2005

Frustration

I really wish I would get in here more often to update. I am so stressed out and tired and just feel like giving up on everything. Work sucks to the point that I am leaving everyday crying from frustration. I don't know what to do or where to go. I'm going to spend the afternoon before work getting school work done and then updating my resume and getting it out there asap. I so wanted to put in my two weeks today. In fact I want to everyday, but the only thing stopping me is that I have bills to pay and no savings. This job is slowly killing me and I just can't take it anymore. I'm way too smart to be wasting my time in retail, it's not worth the health problems it's putting me through and, again, it's frustrating. There's got to be an easier way.

No comments: