Saturday, December 17, 2005

Feeling Better

SO I actually ended up going out for my birthday. Aaron convinced me that I should get out and see a movie (even though that is inside still) I had lunch at Applebee's, fish-n-chips, then we went to Ikea, where Aaron bought me a little table for my laptop that I can use while sitting in my chair. After food and shopping, we went to see Narnia. Then I came home and got to work on homework that I forgot was due today.

The network connection between my laptop and the main computer keeps going out. I think something is screwed up on my end of the connection (what's new, haha). It's going to drive me crazy.

It's back to work tomorrow (do I have to?) and then on Monday my daughter will be here for Christmas.

Right now all I can think about is how great it would be if I didn't ever have to go back to work again. I wish I lived in a world where the perfect job for me would just happen. Ah, but no such luck. I'm 36 years old now and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. If only I could make a decent living knitting scarves and playing web designer. I wish I had time to devote to playing with web sites again. I'd love to get started in making templates for my blog. I don't have the time or energy at the moment. In fact I should be in bed right now, it's almost 2 am.

No comments: