Saturday, January 28, 2006

Let the Embarrassment Now Commence

I was over at Mir's today and she posted some pictures of the old days of scary hair and big glasses. Being that I had to go through those days as well while I was growing up, I thought it would be fun to join in and post my own, so here goes, let the embarrassment now commence:



Scary Black Glasses
Originally uploaded by ladyrhowan.

Here I am @ 6 years old in my big black framed glasses



I wanted to be Hayley Mills?
Originally uploaded by ladyrhowan.

Here is where my hair decided that it didn't want to be straight in any way, shape, or form, any longer.



Hair Progression
Originally uploaded by ladyrhowan.

At the top is 5th grade; puberty hits and hair gets scared. Next is 6th grade and the hair has gone full on freak out. By 8th grade I gave up on trying look good. I put the glasses back on.



OMG
Originally uploaded by ladyrhowan.

Circa 1991. I dare anyone to beat the freakiness of this hair, glasses and pants combo! Even my own daughter wants to get away as quickly as possible. LOL.

No comments: