Thursday, October 13, 2005

Google

In case you don't notice, I just added a Google search box and Google Adsense to the side of my blog.

The past couple of days have not been so bad, though I don't know if I can really judge what a good day, or bad day, really is anymore. Yesterday was crazy day from hell at work, but I didn't feel like it was a bad day; just, another day. I don't really drink (maybe 2 or three times a year), yesterday I went straight to Chevy's and had a margarita.
I've got to start knitting again. I plan on making lots of scarves, for family and friends, this winter, so I need to get started.
My new class started. I think I will like this one a lot better. I get to write lots of papers, and do lots of research, which I enjoy so much more than crunching numbers. I have started playing Neverwinter Nights again as well, and am very much looking forward to Neverwinter Nights 2. Weeeeee! Okay, got things to do and must be off....

No comments: